Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Highlights

This weekend I visited a best friend of mine from high school who is working at Cartoon Network in Los Angeles. I felt like all we did was eat... and shop. Haha but what else can you really do in LA!? 

Enjoy my Instagram highlights :) - Samantha

1. Spicy Pork Ramen @Santouka Ramen
Authentic Ramen has become one of my favorite foods...I can have it anytime. 

2. Bacon Donuts @Cafe Dulce in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles
Not a fan of Bacon desserts but these look AMAZING! Ended up eating a blueberry roti instead though...

3. Standing mixer from Matt for my birthday. I love it. I haven't tried it yet...but I'm sure my wrist will love it since I won't have to cream butter & sugar by hand... 

4. Cool paneled mirror @ Barneys New York


No comments:

Post a Comment